Notice sur la Protection de vos informations personnelles
For the purposes of data protection laws, WoOoh By DMWB Interactive, Inc. located at 350 Bush Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, is the “data controller” of your information collected in connection with WoOoh By DMWB Services.
You can share personal information when you use the WoOoh By DMWB Services: for example, when you provide information about yourself as part of the procedure for creating a WoOoh By DMWB account, or when you perform certain actions on WoOoh By DMWB Services that are public or intended to be public in nature, such as when you broadcast content, participate in a chat room, post information on your profile, follow a channel or subscribe to a channel broadcast. Due to the social nature of some WoOoh By DMWB Services, this information may be collected, used or disclosed by others who are part of this social interaction. In addition, certain features of the WoOoh By DMWB Services are designed to provide information about user activity to others, such as identifying the user who created a specific video clip or the subscription status of users. of a given string. We encourage you to take this into account when considering your activity on the WoOoh By DMWB Services.
- Personal information collected by WoOoh By DMWB about you
- How WoOoh By DMWB uses personal information
- WoOoh By DMWB and information disclosure
- Rights of data subjects and your choices
- Account closure and deletion
- Third party websites and services
- Advertisers and analytics service providers
- Do not track
- Data security
- Retention of your data
- Protection of children's privacy
- Merger or sale
- International data transfers
- Modifications and updates to this Notice on the Protection of your personal information
- WoOoh By DMWB Contact Info
- California Privacy Statements
Personal information collected by WoOoh By DMWB about you
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when providing the WoOoh By DMWB Services. Please note that we need certain types of information in order to be able to provide the WoOoh By DMWB Services to you. If you do not provide us with this information or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the WoOoh By DMWB Services.
- Information provided by the user: you can provide us with various information about yourself, such as your name, voice and image (whatever content you upload), your WoOoh By DMWB username, your address e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and billing information when you register for WoOoh By DMWB Services; download, purchase, view or download certain content or products of the WoOoh By DMWB Services; participate in contests or lotteries; or otherwise use the functions and functionalities of the WoOoh By DMWB Services.
- Information from Other Sources: We may obtain additional information from third parties and sources other than the WoOoh By DMWB Services. For example, we may obtain additional information from advertisers or social networks (such as Facebook) to which you have approved our access. When you access the WoOoh By DMWB Services through social media networks or when you connect the WoOoh By DMWB Services to social media networks, you authorize WoOoh By DMWB to collect, store and use such additional information and content in accordance with the this Notice on the protection of your personal information. We may also obtain information from third party services such as Riot or Steam regarding your use of those services, including your use of content that you choose to serve through the WoOoh By DMWB Services. We use this information to supplement the information we collect about you in order to provide you with more relevant and secure experiences with the WoOoh By DMWB Services and to improve the WoOoh By DMWB Services, analytics and advertising. If we combine or associate information from other sources with information we collect through the WoOoh By DMWB Services, we will treat the combined information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
How WoOoh By DMWB uses personal information
- WoOoh By DMWB uses this information to operate, maintain, improve, provide, create and develop all functions, features and services (new or existing) found on the WoOoh By DMWB Services; to ensure the security of our websites, products, software or applications; manage relationships with WoOoh By DMWB account holders (eg Partners, Affiliates), including making or receiving payment; improve the user experience with WoOoh By DMWB by providing content recommendations and delivering content that we hope users find relevant and interesting, including advertising and marketing messages; allow you to comment on content and participate in online games, contests or rewards programs; prevent fraud and abuse; and understand the usage trends of our users.
- We use your email address and / or phone number to communicate with you, including to notify you of major updates to the WoOoh By DMWB Services, for customer service purposes, or to contact you at subject of any content you have posted or downloaded from the WoOoh By DMWB Services. If you no longer wish to receive notifications by phone, answer STOP to one of our SMS. Note that we can always send you additional information or transaction notifications.
- WoOoh By DMWB may periodically send you promotional materials or notifications relating to the WoOoh By DMWB Services. If you no longer wish to receive promotional material, you can access your account settings after logging into WoOoh By DMWB Services or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email from us. If you have installed a mobile app and no longer wish to receive push notifications, you can change the settings on your mobile device or through the app.
- In some cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information (such as our obligation to share the data with tax authorities).
- We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for specific purposes that we communicate to you. When you consent to us processing your personal information for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
- WoOoh By DMWB will have legal grounds to process your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable law, which may include, without limitation: to honor contractual commitments, take action in anticipation of the signing of 'a contract, fulfill legal obligations, your consent and the legitimate interests of WoOoh By DMWB.
WoOoh By DMWB and information disclosure
We share this information as described below:
- We may disclose this information to service providers working on our behalf, for example, to: provide website hosting, maintenance and security services; execute commands; perform data analysis and prepare reports; offer certain features; or help WoOoh By DMWB improve WoOoh By DMWB Services and create new services and features. We require such parties to handle this information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, we allow them to use the information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and we require that they use safeguards. reasonable confidentiality.
- WoOoh By DMWB may make information available to our affiliates (i.e. entities controlled by, controlling, or under common control with WoOoh By DMWB), including Amazon.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries which are subject to this Notice on the Protection of your personal information or which follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Notice on the Protection of your personal information.
- WoOoh By DMWB may disclose user information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with federal and state laws or other applicable laws worldwide (for example, in your country of residence), or comply with a court order, judicial or administrative request, summons to appear or warrant in the forms required by law.
- WoOoh By DMWB also reserves the right to disclose information which we believe in good faith to be appropriate or necessary to protect WoOoh By DMWB from potential liability or fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use; investigate and defend against third party claims or allegations; protect the security or integrity of the WoOoh By DMWB Services; or protect the rights, property, or safety of WoOoh By DMWB, our users, or others.
Except as stated in this Privacy Notice, you will be notified when personal information about you may be shared with third parties and you will have the option of choosing not to share this information.
Data subjects' rights and your choices
WoOoh By DMWB's Privacy Choices page describes your options with respect to WoOoh By DMWB's services, including information on how you can view, edit or delete any information WoOoh By DMWB may have about you. You may refuse to share certain information with WoOoh By DMWB, in which case WoOoh By DMWB may not be able to provide you with certain functions and functionality of the WoOoh By DMWB Services. If you have created a WoOoh By DMWB Services account, you may, depending on the service, update your profile information and preferences or deactivate your account by logging in and going to the settings page, for example, WoOoh.fr .
For other requests to review, update, delete, or limit WoOoh By DMWB's use of information you have provided directly to WoOoh By DMWB, you can contact [email protected] . Please include in your request your email address, name, address and telephone number and provide all relevant general information. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your unique password and your account information at all times.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may exercise certain rights available to them under applicable data protection laws. We will comply with requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in certain circumstances we may need to continue to process your information for certain legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If these rights apply to you, they may allow you to make the following requests:
- Obtain access to or a copy of certain personal information that we hold about you.
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for prospecting purposes (including any prospecting processing based on profiling).
- Update personal information that is outdated or inaccurate.
- The deletion of certain personal information that we hold about you.
- Limit how we process and disclose specific personal information about you.
- The transfer of your personal information to a third party service provider.
- Revoke the consent you provided previously for the processing of your personal information.
To learn more about how to exercise these rights, click here . If necessary, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of the country in which you are established. You can also go to local courts if you believe your rights have been violated.
Account closure and deletion
If you want to close your account and delete your profile information on WoOoh.fr , go to https://policies.WoOoh.fr/delete_account . For WoOoh By DMWB Services other than WoOoh.fr , you can update or delete information related to your account, or close an account, by accessing the "My Account" section of the service or by submitting a help ticket to this service. If you close your account, WoOoh By DMWB may retain certain information about you for the activities described in this Privacy Notice, or as permitted or required by applicable law.
Third party websites and services
WoOoh By DMWB Services may link to third party websites or services. The privacy practices of these third parties are not governed by this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third-party websites and services to understand their practices.
If you connect to a third-party service (such as Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party application) through the WoOoh By DMWB Services or if you link your WoOoh By DMWB account to a third-party service, you request and authorize us to share or provide access to information on your behalf (such as your username, that your connection is from WoOoh By DMWB Services, and other relevant usage and diagnostic information) with this third party. We may also send information about the content you watch or your activities on the WoOoh By DMWB Services to these third parties. For example, we may make information available to application developers, game developers and game publishers to facilitate the purchase and allocation of digital goods, such as games and items within games. .
The WoOoh By DMWB Extensions program allows broadcasters to embed interactive, personalized and third-party content and applications on the pages of their chains. You can get more information about the specific extension (s) running on a given channel by clicking on any attribution links or icons that WoOoh By DMWB will make available on the channel's page, for example, in the video player of WoOoh By DMWB or at the bottom of an extension pane.
A viewer's interaction with an extension or with the channel on which the extension is enabled will provide the developer operating the extension with information about the viewer of the kind described above in "Information Collected Automatically." WoOoh By DMWB does not provide access to your username or login to third party extension developers under the WoOoh By DMWB Extensions program unless you click "Grant Access" in the extension or that you install an extension on your channel. You are responsible if you choose to provide this information to the developer independently, for example, through a web form on the extension or by visiting that developer's website.
We require extension developers to process data about you only for the purposes set out in our development contract . We encourage you to visit an extension's detail page to review any privacy policies posted by the developer, which may include additional information about their privacy practices.
Advertisers and analytics service providers
WoOoh By DMWB may use third party web analytics services in connection with the WoOoh By DMWB Services. These service providers use various tracking technologies such as cookies to analyze how users use the WoOoh By DMWB Services. The information collected (described above in the "Information Collected Automatically" section) may be shared or collected directly by these services and processed to evaluate your use of the WoOoh By DMWB Services.
WoOoh By DMWB may also work with third party ad networks, advertisers, and ad analytics providers to deliver (and measure performance) targeted advertising based on your interests, both on and off the Services. WoOoh By DMWB. We may share with these third parties (or they may directly collect) data such as cookie and mobile advertising IDs in order to engage in advertising activity (including to understand how you respond to advertisements and to serve advertisements. relevant). WoOoh By DMWB also works with third parties to serve you advertisements outside of the WoOoh By DMWB Services. When we do, we may share information such as your email address or resettable Device ID so that that advertising partner can "match" it to other information they may have about you.
Do not track
Do Not Track (“Do Not Track”) is a privacy preference that users can set on certain web browsers. Prohibiting tracking is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about visits to their web pages to be collected over time and across websites or online services. . We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, which is why we provide the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out tracking links above. However, WoOoh By DMWB does not recognize or respond to "Do Not Track" signals emitted by browsers.
WoOoh By DMWB uses various managerial, technical and physical measures to protect the integrity and security of your information. These metrics may vary depending on the sensitivity of your information. However, no precaution or security system can be completely secure. We cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to WoOoh By DMWB, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that this information cannot be viewed, disclosed, modified or destroyed by the violation of our physical, technical or managerial protection measures.
Retention of your data
WoOoh By DMWB retains data relating to your use of WoOoh By DMWB for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, to the extent required (or permitted ) by law, in particular for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. Once you have instructed us to close your account and remove information from your profile, we will remove any information that we are not required or permitted to retain by law.
Protection of children's privacy
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS WoOoh By DMWB SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY WAY.
Protecting the privacy of young children is particularly important. For this reason, WoOoh By DMWB does not knowingly collect or retain personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (in accordance with United States Children's Privacy Law). If WoOoh By DMWB learns that personal information about persons under the age of 13 has been collected on or through the WoOoh By DMWB Services, WoOoh By DMWB will take appropriate steps to delete that information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of WoOoh By DMWB Services, please contact WoOoh By DMWB at [email protected] to have the account terminated of this child and delete their personal information.
For residents of the EEA, where the processing of personal information is based on consent, WoOoh By DMWB will not knowingly engage in such processing for users who have not reached the age of consent established by applicable data protection law. If we learn that we are engaged in this processing with such users, we will stop such processing and take reasonable steps to promptly remove applicable information from our records.
Merger or sale
In the event that WoOoh By DMWB, or some or all of the assets related to the WoOoh By DMWB Services are acquired by or merged with a third party entity or as part of a contemplated change of ownership transaction, we we reserve the right, in all of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with this merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control.
International data transfers
Information collected by WoOoh By DMWB may be stored and processed in your region, the United States (for example in our main data centers), or in any other country where WoOoh By DMWB or its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners or service providers are located or maintain facilities. If we provide information about you to any of these entities, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that those companies protect your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable laws.
Modifications and updates to this Notice on the Protection of your personal information
WoOoh By DMWB reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Privacy Notice at any time (for example, to reflect updates to the WoOoh By DMWB Services or to reflect changes in the law). Please periodically review this Notice on the Protection of Your Personal Information to learn about any such changes. Your continued use of the WoOoh By DMWB Services after the posting of changes constitutes your de facto acceptance of those changes.
We will not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past under an earlier version of the Privacy Notice without the consent of the individuals concerned
WoOoh By DMWB Contact Info
Please contact WoOoh By DMWB with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice at 350 Bush Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, or by email at the address [email protected] We will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving it. If you are a California resident, you may receive this same information via email by sending a letter to the above address with your email address and a request for this information.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, WoOoh By DMWB UK Limited has been appointed by WoOoh By DMWB Interactive, Inc. as representative in the EU to act on its behalf with respect to its obligations under Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation. Please contact WoOoh By DMWB if you have any questions (including questions regarding your rights) or comments about this Privacy Notice at 1 New Oxford Street WC1A 1BA, UK, or by e-mail to the address [email protected]
California privacy statements
Click here to read additional statements required by the California Consumer Privacy Act and other California laws.
Privacy notice for the Republic of Korea
The information below is for users in the Republic of Korea.
Retention of personal data
Your personal information will be kept and used for the duration of your commercial relationship with WoOoh By DMWB, and as long as necessary thereafter for the legal and regulatory obligations of WoOoh By DMWB, the regulations litigation, community and site security, and contract enforcement.
WoOoh By DMWB will delete your personal information in accordance with WoOoh By DMWB's data retention policies and applicable laws. After closing your account, WoOoh By DMWB will promptly delete your personal information. However, if personal information is or may be retained under applicable law, or if it is necessary for WoOoh By DMWB's legal and regulatory obligations, dispute resolution, community and site safety, and application of the contracts, this information will be kept for the period required for these purposes.
Deletion of personal information
When deleting personal information, WoOoh By DMWB will take the usual commercially reasonable steps to make such information irrecoverable and non-reproducible. The specific means of removal will depend on the information removed and the type of WoOoh By DMWB services you have used. Electronic documents and files containing personal information will be deleted using a technical method that makes retrieval or retrieval of such information virtually impossible, or that makes the data no longer personally identifiable. Non-electronic documents and files containing personal information will be shredded, incinerated, or both.